Equally as important as fundraising is the concept of “friendraising” – holding an event whose primary purpose is not to generate thousands of dollars in contributions, but instead to create a feeling of camaraderie and community. When the NCPE holds an event to get our families together so we can feel good about our town and our schools, this is a “friendraising event”. If we can all feel as if we are a part of the NCPE, then we can all feel good about donating time, effort and money to the programs and events the NCPE offers.
- Class Photos – Class photos are a wonderful way to document your child’s growth throughout their school lives.
- Grandview Health and Fitness Day – A themed day of fun and games focused on physical fitness and supporting our children’s physical education.
- Gould Garden - Volunteer to work in the garden and learn! If you would like to volunteer to help with the garden, please contact Jocelyn Kramer or Alex Mager
- Mother’s Day Plant Sale – A special opportunity for your child to pick out the perfect plant for the special women in their lives. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Andrea Lever at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teacher Appreciation – Help us recognize our wonderful teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week. If you would like to volunteer to help with the activities, please contact Stacey Gold at email@example.com.
- Trunk or Treat – A ghoulish good time that creates a safe, community environment for children to dress in their costumes and have a fun evening.