Our fundraising programs and events would not be successful without the help of our volunteers – opportunities to donate your time are always available and we welcome everyone who is interested in helping.
The fundraising programs slated for the 2017-2018 school year are:
- Annual Fundraising Event – We are in the process of planning another exciting event for this year. If you would like to get involved, please contact Amanda Williams at Amanda.Valente@me.com.
- Athletic Wear – Be true to your school and proudly wear the Grandview and Gould name and logo on T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other clothing and novelty items. For questions about athletic wear or to purchase an item, please contact Nicole Ciano at email@example.com.
- Election Day Bake Sale – The election day bake sale was held on November 7, 2017. Thank you to those who participated.
- Hot Lunch - If you have questions about your child's account or online issues with PayForIt please contact Andrea Lever at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kid Stuff Books – Save money at your favorite retail stores, and family-friendly restaurants, and leisure activities while supporting our schools. Kid Stuff sales occur in September. The coupon books have over 300 pages of coupons and offers for families and 50% of the cost of the books goes right back to our schools.
- Holiday Shop – What is better than seeing the pride on your children’s faces as they give you a present they’ve shopped for all by themselves? The Holiday Shop allows our kids to “shop” a large selection of holiday gift items to bring home to family prior to the holidays.Thank you to the volunteers!
- School Supplies – Instead of running around town, order your child’s school supplies online during the summer. Your child will have everything their teacher requires and it will be waiting for them in their classroom on the first day of school. School supply sales occur in June and information will be provided via e-mail to all parents.
- School Rewards Programs – Please find easy ways for parents to contribute to the NCPE without opening up their own wallet!
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the North Caldwell Partnership for Education every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our schools. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You use the same account on Amazon and AmazonSmile. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select the “North Caldwell Partnership for Education” to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. They will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make will result in a donation. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Tran at email@example.com.
- Box Tops for Education – This program can earn cash for our schools by clipping Box Tops coupons from hundreds of participating products. Box Tops also offers easy ways to earn even more cash for your school online. Visit www.boxtops4education.com to learn more and discover a list of products that have Box Tops! Click for a copy of the Box Tops Bingo Sheet.
Box Tops Bonus App
Introducing another way to earn money through the Box Tops for Education program. Earn even more cash to help our schools get what they need through the Box Tops for Education Bonus App. Turn your everyday receipts into cash for your school. Its free and easy as 1-2-3. Here's how it works:
BUY - Find offers. Buy products.
SCAN - Scan your receipt.
EARN - Watch earnings stack up.
You can earn Bonus Box Tops in the Box Tops Bonus App in combination with the on-pack Box Top clip and any other coupon, discount, store program or promotion.
Download the app for free in the App store (for Apple) or Google Play (for Android).
Please note that Box Tops earned through this bonus app will not count towards the Box Tops Bingo promotion that we run.
MightyNest for Schools - We are pleased to announce that we've partnered with MightyNest. MightyNest.com offers innovative, safe and non-toxic products for your family and home while earning money for our schools with every purchase. Their dual mission is to help families create healthy homes AND raise money for each customer's school. Every product they sell, including reusable lunch gear, body care, cleaning supplies, kitchenwares and more, was handpicked to help families live healthier lives and 15% of every purchase is donated to the school you choose.
They also offer MightyFix which is a monthly subscription service. It costs $10/month and you receive one amazing product each month that helps your family live healthier. The product is always worth more than the $10 retail and ships free. You will receive free shipping on over 2,000 products each month when you ship them with your MightyFix. Subscribers also have access to member only deals and 15% back to the school. For a limited time get 70% off your first month when you sign up for the MightyFix. Use code MIGHTY7 at checkout.
For Grandview School, please visit: https://mightynest.com/schools/nj/n-caldwell/grandview-school. For Gould School, please visit: https://mightynest.com/schools/nj/n-caldwell/gould-mountain-school. On your first visit, you must create a new account and select the appropriate school.
- ShopRite For My School eBox Tops for Education – By registering your Price Plus card and purchasing the specified number of participating products during a bonus offer promotion period, eBox Tops are credited to your school. Please visit www.shopriteformyschool.com to learn more and sign-up.
- Stop and Shop - A+ School Rewards Program – It's not too late to register your Stop & Shop Loyalty Card to earn cash for our schools. They offer a great fundraising program and you only have to register once. Visit www.stopandshop.com and select Savings & Rewards. Follow the prompts to create your online account. You'll need your 13-digit Stop & Shop card number and the school ID# - Grandview School is 13082 and Gould School is 13061. The designated school will earn points from your purchases that are converted to cash rewards.
Should you have any questions about any school reward program, please contact Susan Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org and as always, Thank You for Your Support!
Previous Fundraising Proceeds
The NCPE organizes several fundraising events each year which range in scope from selling discount coupon books to a fabulous night out for parents. The proceeds are used for projects which directly benefit our children. On behalf of the NCPE, we would like to thank everyone who supported our programs throughout the school year.
2016-2017 School Year
With the support of our families, we were able to provide high quality programs and activities to our children from Pre-K to 6th grade throughout the year. The funds raised also allowed for the following upgrades and equipment to our schools:
- Epson Projector and Screen for the Gould Cafeteria
- Chrome books for a 1:1 initiative in Fourth Grade
- Wood Blinds for Gould
- Resurfacing the Kindergarten playground
In 2015-2016, we were able to purchase the following items and improvements for our schools:
- 100 Texas Instrument TI-15 Fraction calculators
- 41 REDCAT Classroom Audio Systems for the teachers in Gould and Grandview Schools
- 3D - Printer
- Chrome Books for every 5th grade student
- Update NCPE web site to make it compatible with smart phones
- Contribution to the NCPE Endowment
In 2014-2015, through the support of our parents and teachers, the NCPE was able to support the following:
- Brand new portable sound system to enhance our programs including our school plays
- Resurfacing the Grandview playground
- Brand new sound system equipment for both Gould and Grandview
- New drapes for both Gould and Grandview gyms
- Padding for both Gould and Grandview gyms
- New Chrome books for Gould
- A contribution to the NCPE Endowment
The NCPE was able to provide over $130,000 in 2013-2014 to support the following:
- $26,000 for necessary security upgrades
- $4,000 for new basketball backboards for Gould School
- $24,000 for iPads at both schools
- $57,000 for new PA systems for both cafeterias and new computers for both schools
- generous donation of $27,000 to our endowment fund.
The NCPE was able to provide over $120,000 in 2012-2013 to support the following:
- Lockers for the 6th grade classes
- A classroom set of i-Pads for Grandview School
- A dozen 2-way radios to improve security and communications
- New locks and door contacts for doors in Grandview School
- A contribution to the NCPE Endowment
NCPE was able to provide over $185,000 in 2011-2012 to support the following needs:
- A classroom set of 30 iPads for Gould School
- New sound systems and sound proofing for the gymnasiums at both schools
- Renovations of kitchens at both schools
- A new point-of-sale system to facilitate lunch payments for the new hot lunch program
- A contribution to the NCPE Endowment